Monday, May 7, 2018

Find Joy

Hi!  I wanted to share my other card I created while playing with the neutrals for the Frilly and Funkie Challenge: A Neutral Point of View

While I had all the pieces out working on my other card I had a pile of left over bits and decided to throw them together into another card.

I used the background ledger page just as it was torn out of the book with all the lovely splattering and layering of stamping and paint.  I pulled in a few bits and pieces including a European  Monopoly Card that I picked up at a flea market awhile back. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz


2 comments:

  1. Great color scheme and layout, Suzz. The old ledger paper was a great find and I've enjoyed seeing it used on your recent projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So cool that you added a zipper to the butterfly. And such a great background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!