Sunday, November 13, 2016

Dream

Happy weekend everyone.... I am back to share another one of the tags I was working on previously. This tag is inspired from Tim's November Tag.


 I feel like all I have been creating is tags but there have been cards I have created but not shared. :) I have had a few sent out to friends which were very cute and CAS. 
 I also have a few projects in work for upcoming challenges that will not be a tag, I promise. :)

This tag started with using gold rub-ons as you can see here:
I decided to do peppermint colors of a softer pink and lighter green colors.  I got stuck and decided to switch back to the original technique with the resist showing the white spaces.

I pulled out warm colors and inked up the surface with the fossilized amber and aged mahogany.  
Then I needed a large stamp to color and try to raise the surfaces using Tim's techniques. I ended up with the butterfly as it was the largest stamp which worked with my background.  I loved using up the bits and pieces form the rub-ons on the background. 

Well that is it for me today!  I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

Suzz


4 comments:

  1. Gotta love them tags! Gotta love that peppermint color combo too and also Tim's resist technique this month. I just have a hard time using up so many of my rubbies for this project. Guess I just gotta let go and get busy. Your post was great inspiration for doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header. Gorgeous tags...just scrumptious. LOVE the Christmas background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on Tims tag . Love the rich glow of the butterfly tag . Lovely delicate colours too of your initial tag .
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both tags are GORGEOUS! I love the colors on both, and happy to see the gilded rubs work for this technique, too. Your butterfly is brilliant and looks great with that rich black contrast to the bold colors! Love 'em! PS your blog header is yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!