Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Great Lion

Hi!  Today is a new challenge at Frilly and Funkie and I am hosting the challenge called Author Author.   The  challenge is to create a vintage, shabby chic project inspired by an author or book.  I have been thinking about what I will create for the challenge.   As I was pondering that I was lucky enough to receive a new Snowflakes background stamp and a gorgeous Lion stamp from the Wild Africa Release from Darkroom Door.  The new lion stamp had me thinking of Aslan and Narnia and the C.S. Lewis books of Narnia.  


I decided to create a card inspired by the opening scene in the movie.   I spent many hours enjoying reading the Narnia books and was so sad when I finished them.  

This card was just for fun and I have another author inspired post coming for next Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic added bonus Suzz! I can totally see the Narnia inspiration in this beautiful card. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the main course next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote and the card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can also see the Narnia inspiration and I particularly love the depth you have achieved with your stamping hang those lamps. Lovely card. Love your experimenting below too with the glaze. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!