Thursday, August 18, 2016

Blues

Hello! Today's tag is a continuation of playing with my scraps the other morning.  

I loved how this torn background looked and wanted to play with my Artistic Outpost stamps so I just started laying in bits and pieces until I got what I wanted.

The tag is covered with half newsprint paper from Wendy Vecchi and the other half the tag. I ripped off the newsprint after I had sprayed and stamped.  I then came back in with more spray on the right side to give the effect.

I stamped the girls on another piece of paper and then cut them out and attached them. Added a touch of shading around them and then added the skyline and sentiment.

Products:  Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Alphabet,  Artistic Outpost - PaperBoy, Tattered Angels - Turquoise Glimmer Mist.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!