Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Who?

The prompt for the next ICAD was Owl!  I have this stamp bought awhile ago at a small stamp store of a fantastic owl! I was thrilled to play with it. 
Striking isn't he?  I created two different index cards using him.

 I started with a traditional wood grain with the owl peeking out from a circle.  This is a layered and a peek through card.
 And then I had a thought of creating a birch tree with the owl peeking out amidst the peeling bark.
 I had fun playing with this one and trying to layer in the shredded papers.  The stamp is from Grey Wolf Graphics. 

Happy Wednesday!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. I love Owls Suzz and this one is brilliant with two fantastic cards as an end result..Love your technique with the torn paper and the colours on the first one are gorgeous..FABulous masculine cards.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that owl is very striking as are your cards. Fabulous,ours ideas that showcase him beautifully. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that 2nd ICAD - brilliant way of using torn papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Suzz! That is the most beautiful owl stamp I have ever seen, wow!! Love how you created your birch tree, and the natural bark coloured one really looks amazing! Love em both. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the owl peeking out from the papers. It's so clever, and so very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!