Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 2 Christmas Tag!

Day 2! I was hoping to have a few other projects to share but with dry time and other things going on I figured I would share my tag.

I went with a more earthy theme with my day two tag.  I starte with a little gold splatter on a manila tag and stamped in a few of my favorite Hero Arts stamps mixed with a few birds. 

Products:  Hero Arts - Merry Christmas stamp (retired),  Hero Arts - Tree, B-Line - Birds Cube, Heidi Swap Color Shine - Gold Lame, Raffia, Burlap

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Simply beautiful, Susanne! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet and pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! LOVE the layered stamping and the neutrals--all work beautifully together! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!