Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happiness

I am back today with my second project this week for PaperArtsy.  I was working with the wonderful Metal card and  Fresco Paints to create a wall hanging. 

I describe the process on the PaperArtsy blog with a few step out photos. After I had finished my wall hanging I thought it would be cool to add a few charms along the bottom.  I went back and redid it with the charms.



Product:  Hot Pick 1009, Metal Card, Versafine Vintage Sepia Limelight,
HotPicks Xtra01 - Backgrounds Versamark Ink Chocolate Pudding Inky Pool, Translucent Shrink Plastic,Pearls, Gears and Clock pieces.


Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. I love these kind of project; just never do them myself. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Suzz. I like the charms too
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much texture Suzz. I prefer it with the charms. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Sue. I like both versions but I think the charm one is my favourite. Those PA dies look fab done in shrink! Love the colours too.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Suzanne,
    your projects are lovely. My favorite is the second one with the charms. You are so creative :)
    Have a great day.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sue! I saw it on the PaperArtsy blog and had to come let you know how much I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!