Monday, March 25, 2013

Wander

This week I am sharing some new projects and cards over on the PaperArtsy blog.  I wanted to play with the fabulous Fresco paints again and they provided a beautifully blended background.


I used the Hot Pick #1207  with the cool car and old roadside advertising.  I also stamped the map from the Hot Pick Xtra01 Backgrounds   to finish off the background.

For all the details go here.  Leandra is providing an opportunity to win some of her wonderful Fresco paints if you play along this week.  Go here to find the details and the link for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your ART!!
    This card is super stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant male card - very effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card! Love the image, and use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design here... the car's so cool emerging from the clock - gives an amazing 3D effect... and the shaving foam background is so fun!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really clever composition added to the stamp, and the background with the shaving foam is a blast from the past! Great idea, very cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutly love this card. Beautiful! I decided that I am going to play along with the challenge after viewing your fabulous tutorial. I love to try new techniques and this one is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! The carstamp is so cool!
    Have a wonderful easter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sue! The composition is brilliant and it would be perfect for my OH's birthday next month. I love the shaving foam technique and haven't done that in ages. Leandra dispatched an order of Frescos to me yesterday ;D ..... hope postie brings it today although that's probably too much to expect but otherwise I may not get them till after the Easter break :-(

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!
    I mentioned your blog on mine today, as promised!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!