Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Fall!

I am sending prayers to all of you who are experiencing the difficult weather right now.  I hope you are all safe. 

I was delighted to be asked by Crafts N Things to be a contributor on their new blog.  My very first post for them was yesterday and shares this card:


I provide step out and detailed instructions over on the blog.  Hop over if you want the details.  

Products: STAEDTLER Watercolor Crayon, STAEDTLER Aquarell Watercolor Pencils, Hero Arts Thanks Definition, Glimmer Mists, Distressing Tool, Artistic Outpost - Old Grist Mill, Memory Box Happy Fall

Check out the new blog!  If you like to dabble in all kinds of crafts there is always different inspiration everyday! 

Suzz



10 comments:

  1. absolut fantastic... adorable tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - I'll be sure to check out the tutorial... And I completely second your thoughts for those in the path of the storm.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial - I had no idea that's what you did. Great fall card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Suzz! LOVE all that wonderful texture - makes me want to feel it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! I checked out your instructions and want to try this. The card's gorgeous and I love any techniques showing watercolor! It's still too wet to go out and pick up leaves but oh my, we have a lot! We were in Sandy's path yesterday! We were most fortunate this year as opposed to last year when Irene left a calling card of a tree on our house. Blessings to everyone and especially to those with storm related problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, what a GORGEOUS card! just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Love the rich colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful card Suzz. Off to check out your instructions as I'm sure I'll be caseing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Sue. Such lovely warm colours and of course, spot on for this time of year. Off to the new blog to check out the tutorial now.

    I've been so sad watching the constant news updates over here in the UK of the havoc Sandy is causing and feel so for everyone affected.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab way to showcase the crayons! Beautiful vintage fall card! Congrats on CNT Blog Team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!