Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swimming with the Mermaids

It's Stampendous Saturday and the monthly challenge is all about BLING! I am sharing a very blingy project as it has a beautiful mermaid that I happened to capture and put in a bottle.
This is a sneak peek of the mermaid stamp from Stampendous.  She is beautiful and she has that sweet seahorse that she is holding. I used some magic to make him appear as he is floating in front of her.

The bling is all the wonderful halo glitters and mixed into my seabed is some of the beautiful crushed glass glitter.  There is all kinds of new glitter, and bling coming out.  These are not in the store yet but will be available the end of January.

She is stamped using memento and colored with Copics.  I added halo crystal to her scales to give her a little glitter too.  The shells are covered in bronze embossing enamel and then encrusted with halo glitter. 


The DT has some fabulous projects to share:


To play along with us: add you direct link to your card to the linky tool below (or on the Stampendous blog) no later than February 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST.  You don't have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we love it when you do!  And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive this gorgeous Cherub Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set: (Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address)

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by.

Suzz


23 comments:

  1. SUE, this is stupendous! You never cease to amaze me, what a fun, fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fantastic Sue! Truly magical, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool project Sue - bet your daughters will be wanting her! So appreciate your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love all the added bling, wonderful coloring! Fab way to show off the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fantastic project Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Suzz, fabulous little mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. This is amazing. I had to haul my kid in to take a look. Love all the details...glass glitters, color fragments...lots of wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, I can't stop looking. This is amazing. I love this mermaid image and all of your glittery goodness on your jar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Love all the glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've reached new heights of fabulous-ness with this awesome project, Suzz.....as always I'm totally blown away by your considerable creative and artistic talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is that.
    We could use a little warming up and that is sure to do the trick... dreaming of the sea.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning! My absolute fav from the last catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this. She looks amazing in the jar.. LOVE IT!!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a stunning project Suzz. You can certainly think outside the square when you craft.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Sue you never fail to amaze me!! so creative and so out of this world stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Sue, what an amazing, gorgeous and creative project! Your mermaid is beautifully coloured and I love all the sparkle too! Love the way you worked some magic on the seahorse too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Suzanne!! I have been bragging about this to all my store owners!! It is fabulous!!! I hope you have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yikes this is fabulous!! Loving the gold in there it's a real treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Sue, what will you come up with next? This is really lovely and so clever. I love the way you've coloured the mermaid and the 'floating' seahorse is very intriguing.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this fabulous project! Can you share how you put her in the jar and made her stay? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Love this too! Please give us all the details?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!