Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving to my U.S. friends!  I hope your day is going to be filled with family and friends.
I didn't have anything prepared for today so I pulled out a card I made for Stampendous.  I love the jumbo clings and the Jumbo Cling Zinnia is a new favorite!  I had fun stamping  the flower multiple times and creating the layers.

The flower is stamped on kraft cardstock and colored with glimmer mist and a water brush. I love how it appears chalky on the kraft surface.  The center of the flower is Stampendous Crystal Halo Glitter.

The background is a mix of white acrylic paints and smearing dye ink across the background. A very simple design just showcasing the beautiful flower.

Have a blessed day!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Sue - we don't have this celebration here but hope you enjoy your day!
    Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love this big flower, makes a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the flower. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Suzanne. I love the 3D flower. I saw you in a magazine at the grocery store the other day. ;)

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Suzz, this is gorgeous! Love your beautiful background and that amazing flower! Happy thanksgiving to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzanne! That blossom is stunning! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning blossom, love the coloring and dimension! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How elegant and lovely! Love how you layered the flower and did the center too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too, Suzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that flower and all the layers to it, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card ... sorry I missed this ... hope your thanksgiving was a happy one for you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!