Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hero Arts Scramble

The Hero Arts Flickr group has short challenges they only last 90 minutes and are  hosted by different group members. Today I am hosting the challenge over there.

My challenge was to use the same stamp/s that you used on your last project  loaded into the Hero Arts Flickr Group

Here is my last project loaded into the group:

It was created for a tag scramble. I had fun creating it but then I had to come up with a few samples for my challenge.  Here is what I created:

and:


It was difficult without having a sentiment. :)

All the cards use the Hero Arts Snowy Village stamp and Stampendous Kaleidoscope Embossing powder which gives it the beautiful glistening effect.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful holiday cards - love the added shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me lots of ideas here, Sue! I loved your idea for a scramble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... totally amazing holiday cards, Sue!! Love them all, you ROCK! It's still so hot in CA here, I'm not in the holiday card making mood yet... still feel like summer here! :) After seeing these beauties, I think I will try to make some today! Have a happy weekend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work - love that stamp every which way you've used it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used that stamp in so many ways Suzz- they are all stunning! Sorry I missed the scramble this morning....but life gets in the way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome cards and a great challenge... I'm sorry I couldn't make it as it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both great Sue. I love the shape of the frame on the second challenge card. Your original card was lovely too. Love the starry sky.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these cards, but I especially love that 2nd one, the blue and black together are gorgeous and the sky is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so beautiful! I love that stamp.

    I am sorry I missed your scramble!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!