Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You are at the right blog, really...

I finished my second card with the appropriate backgrounder for the CHF summer fling. :)  I shared it with my youngest DD(she is 8).  I asked her if she would have guessed this was my card. Her reply was "No, because it is fun!) LOL. Love when she says thing like that. Then she repeated about how my cards are always modern. (Translate: Vintage)

Too funny. Anyways, Tanya gets a shout out because she helped me come up with a topper for the party hat. She drew me a picture and helped me create his little pom pom.

The backgrounder is CHF SL-3151WUM Grid Paper and the main images are KH-5034FUM Christmas Critters.

The sentiment is from the newest Memory Box Release and is C1373 Happy Birthday Candle.

Hope you enjoy my penguin holding his bouquet of seal balloons. :)

Have a lovely day... I will be posting later tonight the new PDDC color challenge!  They are very fun colors and hope you will play along!

I am hoping to get in my Tag Tuesday still this week along with an entry for the Hero Arts Monthly contest!

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I just added that backgrounder to my shopping cart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and love the seal balloons, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet fun card Suzz, you often do witty, funny cards so I knew I had come to the right place! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Sue! I like how Tanya had a part in this adorable card--love that party hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be different but it's so creative that there is no mistaking it's yours. I mean no mere stamping mortal would think of "Seal Balloons" would they? How fun too that it is a collaboration of genius.
    This is the place for creative inspiration!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little card you have here! All those cheery colors just make you want to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and lots of fun, Suzz! I love your creative mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may not be your normal style - but it sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute Sue! Love all the layers and the little penguin with the seal balloons. Well done to you and Tanya for coming up with this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzz, what a FAB card, it's so much fun and just makes me smile :o) Well done to Tanya for helpin gout with the party hat. Kids come up with some great ideas, don't they?! I get the same from Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOOO cute! I love this! I'm smiling too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cute cute!! love those seal balloons!! =) makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!