Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and a little Spring!

Time for another of Kristina Werner's color challenge... http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=1274 which encompasses these colors:




Love the bright colors on these. I am truly inspired by colors in addition to new stamps. :)

There are these lovely birds from Inkadinkado which are so much fun because of the circles and swirls built into them.




I decided to ink up a bird and use it as my focal point for these colors. I really feel the bird reminds me of a robin because of her bright red chest.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter! Spring is a time to renew and rejoice!

Happy Easter!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. The bird is beautiful, lots of creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the sketch and the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the bird, such happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning Suzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Suzz! Good job with the color challenge. Love that bird! So many details! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!