Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day & Kwerner Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kristina color challenge was red, black, grey and white. What perfect colors for a Valentine's card! The challenge is posted here: http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2009/02/color-inspiration-41.html and the color swatch:

I received a pack of Making Memories papers at CHA which contained these wonderful reds, and pink papers. I pulled that paper pack out and made this simple little valentine.

Products:

  • Making Memories - Love Notes
  • Hero Arts - Two Flourish Flowers
  • Making Memories - Glitter Stickers
  • Versafine Black Onyx
  • Inkadinkadoo - 99259 - MM

Thanks for stopping by...

I hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Striking card - love the bold colours - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzz! Like how you did the flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card! great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those flower images. Great use of the color combo. I have yet to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and pretty too! I love those flowers! A really great set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!