Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flowers and Wood Grain

This week challenge on Hero Arts is to use your favorite stamps from Hero Arts. I actually have a few I like to use repeatedly. This card pulls a couple of them into one card.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Coneflower
  • Hero Arts - Wood Grain
  • Hero Arts - Real Field Wildflower
  • Hero Arts - Wild Fairy Lily
  • Hero Arts - Soft Sand Ink Pad
  • StazOn - Olive Green
  • Watercolor Markers
  • Color Pencils
  • Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Acetate
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • American Craft - Ribbon
  • Hero Arts - French Script


I love their wildflowers and wood grain stamp and used both in this card. Sorry about the picture we are in a dense fog advisory this morning and I had to take my picture indoors. On my to do list is to set up a space to take better pictures. :)



Speaking of spaces my youngest took a snapshot of my craft space. I decided to share it with you. (Very cluttered) My craft space has moved multiple times and is transitional so my storage is all about plastic drawers.

The desk is a desk my husband made in high school wood working class. This tells you how talented he is in woodworking. He made me my ink pad storage which is in the picture to the left and it works wonderfully. Although this looks very messy I know where everything is and can pull it out very quickly as I need it.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Love the card for today....should dig out my real flowers they are always so pretty!
    Your Space is NEAT compared to MINE!! Yikes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors and the flower stamps!

    Your space is neat. I'm all about plastic containers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color combo of your card and the way the words are overtop of more flowers.

    Compared to my space, yours is immaculate! You can at least see some of your desk top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Sue! Wow, you have loads of clutter!! I don't think I have 1/2 percent of what you do!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute, Sue! I love you work area. It is extremely neat compared to mine at the moment. I love your beautiful card and that proves you can get to what you need! I love the colors and the stamping your did on the left of your main image too!

    Now I know why I can't get a good picture to save my soul. I am in a dense fog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!