Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mini Thank You....

I am supposed to be wrapping up my calendar page... I participate in a calendar exchange... It is like a cookie exchange... You create 12 pages of one month and you exchange with 12 other women... Well my page is due as it has to ship off to Florida... (I actually signed up for 2 months in 2 different calendars)... I made a commitment to myself I will get them done this weekend... Meanwhile... I keep making mini cards...
Here is another mini card for the inspired by challenge...

The inside contains the same little sticker letters...



I just purchased that embossing folder and wanted to use it. I thought it looked like bark which then triggered the branch and the bird.

Products:

  • Hero Arts Sparkle Design - Hello Birdie
  • Hero Arts - Long Branch
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Versafine - Majestic Blue
  • General Kimberly Watercolor Pencils
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Distressed Stripes
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Rectangles

I really am going to work on my calendar page...

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the blue and brown color scheme! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the playful string and button - sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really 'tweet' card! By the way.....The way you displayed the card makes me want one of what you have set it on to display it. What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button and the bird! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! And dang.. Another reason to purchase that stinkin' cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!