Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Challenge

The Hero Arts weekly blog challenge is to create a card/layout for summer.

The inspiration for this card was other cards where the design included stems of flowers from words. This card uses the words to make the petals of the flowers and leaves. I added a little more funkiness by curving the polka-dot stamp for the stems. I will post up my second version of the same card later.



Products Used:

Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Happy Greetings
Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Full of Sunshine
Hero Arts Clear Designs - Happiness Messages
Memory Makers Circles
Gem Brad - Unkown
Yellow Ribbon - Unknown
Marvy Uchida Scallop Punch

1 comment:

  1. Very fun idea, love the words used as petals and leaves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!